[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A new magnifier resonator design?

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 04, 1998 6:47 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: A new magnifier resonator design?

At 08:43 PM 3/4/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

snip

>Comments?  Opinions?

snip

>Jim Monte
>

>Jim,

 I don't think this has even the slightest chance of success!  No reasons
given... Just don't like the idea..........  I defy you to build it and
prove this old grizzled coiler wrong.......... That is what it takes to test
out new ideas.......... until then they are nothing more than new ideas.
Both I and hundreds of other coilers have millions of then in the shower or
sittin' on the throne daily.  The only thing that distinguishes one idea
from the other is the doing and the proving.

You can only do three things.  One is always the resultant of the other two.

  (1) First you can check out your idea by the doing and spend a lot of time
and bread and be totally disappointed, feel the fool, and get real good and
discouraged.

  This is OK.  No shame here (you dummy)

(2) You can spend a lot of bread and time and discover something wonderful
for which you will receive accolades, be showered with a lot of "at-a-boys",
and be remembered for all time. Plus shoot down old coilers with "nay
saying" ways.

This is wonderful!

(3)  The result of the above efforts is more important than the outcome of
either.

You will have learned "something"!  You will have done "something"  You are
ahead no matter what the outcome.

Good luck if it ever goes beyond th' thinkin'

Richard Hull, TCBOR