[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Door Knob Caps

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, March 05, 1998 7:14 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Door Knob Caps

to: Shaun

You might Don Orie at Orie Technology in New Mexico.  Don has a good supply
of doorknob types and many RF rated doorknob types.  Most DC doorknobs
don't work real well in Tesla coil tank circuits but perform well as filter
to ground for bypassing of NST bushings.  I think Rich Hull has his phone
number -- I don't at present.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net