[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cleveland Surplus House

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Saturday, March 07, 1998 5:16 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Cleveland Surplus House

to: Mark & Skip

In you are headquartered in the Cleveland area you might enjoy visiting our
exhibit at the Great Lakes Science Center in downtown Cleveland (next to
Rock Hall of Fame).  We have a 2 million volt Tesla, 1 million volt Van de
Graaff, 6 ft. long aurora borealis tube with 10 kw power supply, 10
megaWatt can crusher, and 15 KW climbing arc.  It's located in the theater
area and they do 2-3 shows every day.

I have purchased parts from R&D surplus -- a very good source for quality
parts in good condition.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net