[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web page update

----------
From:  D.C. Cox [SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, March 09, 1998 6:56 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Web page update

to: Bill

Sounds like a neat project.  Are you applying the traditional HV from the
xmfr-cap-RSG between the outermost turn and a tap on a more innermost
turn??  Did you plan on using perhaps 20-60 turns of copper tubing or using
some type of welding cable for your pri-sec driver coil?

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net