[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web page update

----------
From:  Wysock, William C. [SMTP:Wysock-at-courier8.aero-dot-org]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 10, 1998 7:47 AM
To:  Tesla List
Cc:  ttr
Subject:  RE: Web page update

To D.C.,

The primary of the Master Oscillator is made of two single,
parallel connected turns, wound around the circumference
of the outer-most helical layer of secondary turns (this is
the layer that contains 15 turns at a 20 foot diameter, and is
30 inches high.  The primary conductors are 750 MCM
welding cable, as are the inter-connect cables between
the tank capacitor bank and rotary gap.  These are also
double conductors.  The ground connection is to the lower
most secondary coil turn at the outside layer.   The secondary
will be made from fine stranded, PVC insulated #2 AWG cable.
I had not made this clear in that illustration.
Thank you for the question.

Bill Wysock.