[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

poly cap "test to the death!"

----------
From:  Bill Wysock [SMTP:wysock-at-ttr-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, March 12, 1998 11:06 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  (Fwd) Mail Delivery Failure.

Jeff,

Very interesting account of your [sacrafical] "lamb" (read
capacitor.)  Tell me, have you ever considered going into
the coronor's business?  We ALL on the Tesla List could use
a good Tesla Coil Coronor from time to time.  I can just
picture the dialog now....
"Time of [Tesla coil death....] 1845 hrs PST."

"Cause of death, fatal insulation syndrom."  (smile)

Seriously, though, reading your post was almost like
being there to witness this slow [and painful] death.

Keep up the good work, and watch out for those oily
erruptions!

Bill Wysock.
Tesla Technology Research
Tesla Technology Research