[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Any Coilers in Adelaide or Melbourne Australia on this list?

----------
From:  Peter Electric [SMTP:elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 17, 1998 4:17 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Any Coilers in Adelaide or Melbourne Australia on this list?

Hi Matt,

I'm based in Canberra unfortunately but I can sympathise with your
problems. My wife thinks I'm mad also. She calls it "that damn noisy
thing" but I have some good news for you about TC parts. 6 and 10" PVC
can be bought by the metre here, around $10 for 6" and Al flashing is
available at the bigger hardware places. Poly sheeting in thick sizes is
expensive but clear poly in 8 thou is available by the truckload from
most hardware places as concreters underlay etc. Just use about 6 layers
and you're laughing.

Look me up if you ever get up this way.

Cheers, Peter E.