[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Any Coilers in Adelaide or Melbourne Australia on this list?

----------
From:  Ralph Down [SMTP:rjdown-at-fan-dot-net.au]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 17, 1998 5:47 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Any Coilers in Adelaide or Melbourne Australia on this list?

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Matt
Australia is not so bad.  I am on Gold Coast (Queensland).
Neon transformers are plentiful, local tip or neon sign shops.
Pole Pigs can be scrounged from Sims Metal Recyclers for about $50 - if
you pick it up.
Magnet wire is available from any motor rewind shop.
I use aluminium litho plates for capacitors - from printing shops.
Sheets of Poly available from Sign shops - $6 square metre.
I'm sure Adelaide would have similar sources.
If you need any help - email me direct and I will give you my phone
number.
Regards
Ralph Down