[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid State

----------
From:  Michael Andrus [SMTP:andrus-at-ccountry-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 18, 1998 4:44 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Solid State

In a tesla circut is it possible to generate the specific frequency that the secondary resonates at BEFORE the transformer?  The reason I ask is not to build a better mouse trap but to build a oscillator with MOSFET transistors.  These do not come in the high voltage variety but do allow 120v at about 10 amps.

    I was wondering if anyone can tell me another use for mylar other than ballons.  I would like to use it as the dielectric for my capicator but I do not have a good source for it.

                                        Thanks in advance,     Michael Andrus