[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

AUCTION, GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

----------
From:  gweaver [SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 17, 1998 2:05 PM
To:  Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  AUCTION, GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

This may or may not be the opportunity of a live time.  Lewisberg Salvage
located in Lewisberg Tennessee is going out of business.  Everything is
marked down about 75% off.  Anything that has not sold by October will be
auctioned. All there stuff is lost freight from trucking companies.  20
acres of stuff and some inside buildings.  Anything that is hauled on trucks
can be found there.

Lewisberg Salvage is located about 30 miles from the Alabama border and
about 10 miles off I-65.  Its an 85 minute drive for me.  I have a friend
that goes there every Friday after work for about 1 or 2 hours.  He has been
telling me about the place for many months and I have been planning to make
the drive to check it out but haven't done it yet.  I think I will play
hooky from work next Wed. and check the place out.

I have been told they have lots of electrical stuff.  My friend knows
nothing about electrical stuff so he is not able to tell me what kind of
electrical stuff they have.  I am hoping they have something useful for
Tesla Coils, like pole transformers, HV capacitors, some type of sphere
shape or toroid shapes, copper tubing, wire, etc.

If anyone is planning on taking a trip in the area it might be worth
checking out Lewisberg Salvage.  I have been told the owner has a list of
just about everything he has, so it might be possible to give him a call and
ask some questions.  If anyone has something in mind they are looking for,
email me and I will see if I can find it.  I will make a list of any useful
TC goodies and post them.

Gary Weaver