[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

----------
From:  John H. Couture [SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 18, 1998 10:19 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: 30 BPS, 60 BPS tests

At 07:31 PM 3/17/98 -0600, you wrote:

>----------

  Malcolm -

  Tesla said there was a negative charge at the secondary terminal of an
operating Tesla coil. Richard Hull said he measured a positive charge. This
is contrary to what Tesla said. It is also contrary to what I found in two
types of test.

  I said the secondary circuit because this is an RCL circuit and not just a
terminal connected to ground. What is the effect of an RF unsymmetrical
dampened wave in an RCL circuit and operating like a Tesla coil? The charge
can be and has been measured by several coilers.

  John Couture