[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Visit with Greg Leyh, #1

----------
From:  Christopher Stone [SMTP:Chris.Stone-at-etak-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, March 19, 1998 2:06 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Visit with Greg Leyh, #1

I just want to second the suggestion to go see this coil.  I went to
see it with my Wife and a friend on Friday last week.  We got to
see it at about 1/3 power I think.  It was incredible, it truly is a
work of art and science.  We were very impressed with the fantastic
workmanship!
Thanks for the opportunity to see it Greg!

Chris Stone
San Jose, CA