[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

coilers in Florida

----------
From:  rpittman-at-juno-dot-com [SMTP:rpittman-at-juno-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, March 19, 1998 11:41 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: coilers in Florida

>Hi Ronnie,
>What's a Zepher?

We asked the same question when we got here and were told it was a
breeze?  beats me if it is true or not, I am a science teacher not an
english teacher.

 We like the water commercial

So do we,  except when it starts flooding into our house :(

.  I live about 20 miles
>the east side of Orlando.  Looks like we may have enough people to
>call
>a group. :^)
>I built my first and only TC when I was about 15.  I am now on a
>scavenger hunt to try and find the parts for another.
>Good work on the antique store.  I had not thought of that.

I have heard from at least 4 people in the area so it would be fun to get
together.  My current working coil is very unimpressive but I am
desperately trying to put to use all these new nst's.

Summers are usually good for me since I am not teaching then :)

Adios
Ronnie