[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

magnifier vs. classic tc (magnifier modeling)

----------
From:  Malcolm Watts [SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent:  Saturday, March 21, 1998 8:52 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: magnifier vs. classic tc (magnifier modeling)

HI all,

I am personally happy with the results I've obtained. As I say, k for
my driver was somewhere between 0.4 and 0.5 and I obtained overall
k with unequivocal resolution from the scope of less that 0.1. In fact
I have the first piccies of the traces back now. I will scope the
same driver with different primaries and different resonators at some
stage.

Malcolm