[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

# 803 Vacuum tubes for sale (fwd)

----------
From:  FutureT [SMTP:FutureT-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Sunday, March 22, 1998 7:09 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: # 803 Vacuum tubes for sale (fwd)

Special Notice From John Freau:

I do not have any # 803 tubes for sale.  It seems that an old ad of mine
was re-posted by a list subscriber, as part of his attempt to unsubscribe
from the list.  I actually sold the tubes a couple months ago.  His post
also gives the impression that I wrote UNSUBSCRIBE at the end of my
ad, which I did not.  I think the Tesla list is unequalled in its excellence,
and I have no intention of unsubscribing.

Just trying to clarify things here.

John Freau

<< Subj:	 # 803 Vacuum tubes for sale (fwd)