[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

opened pulse cap

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, March 22, 1998 11:09 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: opened pulse cap

Bert, sorry I left out the voltage rating of those caps. It is 1.5kv. For TC use, several
would need to be series'd up. The biggest problem is the capacitance rating. It would take
over 30 to get down to a practical capacitance. The esr would be huge in this case. Needless
to say, I haven't used them. I don't know what to do with them. Any ideas?