[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electrum 130 KW Report

----------
From:  richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, March 23, 1998 5:18 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Electrum 130 KW Report

>To Greg, and all the gang at LOD:  I applaud your engineering,
>design and construction; you have a masterpiece in "Electrum,"
>the world's largest classical design (One primary/secondary
>winding,) coil in the world!  The best of luck to you, as you
>make ready for shipping this machine to its new home.  And
>thank you, for the time you spent talking with me, and for the
>invitation.  (I still wonder what those commercial jet pilots
>leaving SFO International Airport, must have been thinking,
>as they looked down into the darkness, only to see something
>that must have looked like Hell opening up!)
>
>Respectfully submitted,
>Bill Wysock.
>

>___________________________
>Tesla Technology Research
>

>Bill,

Superb and well done report to all of the coilers who could not be there.
Gerg, it sounds like you have been most successful in your efforts.  I join
with Bill and many others, i am sure, in wishing you well on the next
monster project, which I am sure is already on the drawing board.

I have been busy off the lists over the last few weeks with infrastructure
modifications in the lab, but glad I read this one!

By the way, I may have coined the term Teslathon, but it should be used by
all when a conclave of "electro freaks" gather to celebrate the invention of
this marvelous device by Nikola Tesla and partake of sparks and arcs.

Richard Hull, TCBOR