[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

First UK Mini Teslathon

----------
From:  Alan Sharp [SMTP:AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, March 24, 1998 9:07 AM
To:  INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  First UK Mini Teslathon

Greetings all,

The first UK Teslathon will take place on.

Saturday 30th May, 11am
St Ninian's Church of Scotland,
Beanfield Avenue, Corby, Northamptonshire.

So far 8 coilers have indicated that they are coming, at least 3 are
bringing coils and stuff.

I must emphasise that this is an informal event - an opportunity for
enthusiasts to get
together. We should have 3 or 4 coils running, plus a small Jacobs ladder.
Mike will be demonstrating the best way to treat Spice Girls CD's and doing
interesting
things with argon gas and a long tube!

Programme.
Arrive between 10.30am and 11am.
Tea coffee, setting up, 11am to 12am
Sparking 12am - 1pm.
1pm lunch.
2pm to whenever final runs, comments, dismantling.
May I request L2 per adult will cover the lunch, tea coffee
and use of the hall.

If you haven't been in touch let me know if you're interested in
coming.

Directions to the church, a sketch map of Corby, and some
new photo's are on my web page.

http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/AlanSharp

My thanks to the poor souls forced to live on the wrong
side of the Atlantic,  for their encouragement  :)

Have fun

Alan Sharp (UK)