[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Camera Caps (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:13:13 -0800 (PST)
From: gweaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Camera Caps

I have about 100 or so of these.  The camera store will give you all you
want if you just ask.  I got 2 large grocery bags full free.  About 50% of
the caps are not marked and the others are all 160 uf 330 volts and 160 uf
350 volts.  Some of the Fugi unit have smaller caps with no marked values.

Gary Weaver