[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple Kit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:03:38 +0500
From: "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Cc: bconti-at-concentric-dot-net
Subject: Re: Simple Kit (fwd)

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:06:35 -0500 Biagio Conti
<bconti-at-concentric-dot-net> wrote;

> Does anyone know where I can purchase a simple kit for a tesla coil?

Greetings Biagio, I know of two places in the United States that sell
Tesla coil kits;

     Information Unlimited
     P.O. Box 716
     Amherst, NH., 03031

     Tel:   603-673-4730
     Fax:   603-672-5406
     Order: 800-221-1705

and

     American Science & Surplus
     3605 Howard Street
     Skokie, IL., 60076

     Tel:   847-982-0870
     Fax:   800-934-0722
     Web:   http://www.sciplus-dot-com

Frankly both companies put out crapy kits that perform very poorly!
You would do much better (and learn a lot more) by reading all the
available files at the lists archives;

   ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla

and then asking any questions you may have here on the list. You will then
learn how to properly design your own Tesla coils out of materials more
readily available to you. BTW if perchance you only have e-mail access to
the Internet, e-mail me directly and I'll explain how to do FTP with an
e-mail account.

                                       Sincerely

                                        \\\|///
                                      \\  ~ ~  //
                                       (  -at- -at-  )
                                   Alfred A. Skrocki
                               Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                           alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                      Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at;
                       http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251
                                     .ooo0   0ooo.
                                       \_)   (_/