[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ohio coilers? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 22:06:04 -0600
From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Ohio coilers? (fwd)

to: Grayson

You might enjoy visiting the Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland to see
our 2 million volt Tesla coil in operation in their theater.  It will
produce a 15 foot long spark when run at full power.   We also have an
inverted 1 million volt unit in the Toledo Science Center, Toledo, OH.  We
are also in production of an antique system for the COSI in Columbus, OH.
Should be finished in late September for their opening in the early part of
next year.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net