[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ST123 Tranformer

----------
From:  Rodney Graham Davies [SMTP:rgd872-at-anu.edu.au]
Sent:  Monday, May 11, 1998 12:35 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: ST123 Tranformer

Hi Fred, All...

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Sorry, not familiar with brand or model number, but from what you've just
said it's a 115v -> 3.5KV centre-tapped transformer.

Do you know of its power rating? ie Amps input/output?
Does it have a flux-leakage shunt? ie current-limited?

It could be used for current limiting on a TC...maybe(?) depending on
what current the pri/sec coils can take...

Rod