[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dayton Hamfest (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:59:58 -0500
From: Charles Brush <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Dayton Hamfest (fwd)

I've been toying with the idea of making the 11 hour drive from NYC.  I've
heard that Dayton is supposed to be the best 'fest after Rochester.  Is it
worth that kind of drive?  Does HV stuff show up at these things
occasionally?  Do I really need more junk??  ;-)   Questions, questions.

Charles Brush