[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dayton Hamfest (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:18:29 EDT
From: Mark S Graalman <wb8jkr-at-juno-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Dayton Hamfest (fwd)

  If its worth it or not is up to you to judge, but I
can tell you its the LARGEST hamfest in the world
with usually 20-25,000 in the flea market alone.

Mark Graalman  WB8JKR

On Tue, 12 May 1998 16:21:20 -0600 (MDT) Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:

> [...]

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]