[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dayton Hamfest

----------
From:  Cliff Fahrer [SMTP:cfahrer-at-In-Touch-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, May 11, 1998 7:57 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Dayton Hamfest

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

Bert,

If you are interested I can bring a couple of NST's that I bought for a
song, and will sell for the same song, ($15.00 each). Or if you are
interested I could trade them for something of an equal low value.
Perhaps Bill the arcstarter could also meet with us at the Hamfest and
we could talk coils.

My e-mail address is <cfahrer-at-in-touch-dot-net>

Please RSVP me thru e-mail, (Keeps the clutter off of Chips list :+))

Regards,

Cliff