[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Continued Problems (fwd)

----------
From:  fxphoto [SMTP:fxphoto-at-centuryinter-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, May 11, 1998 2:57 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Continued Problems (fwd)

Hi Malcom,
 Thanks for the info. If I am understanding you properly then if I were to
add a 1H coil to the primary side of a 100 to 1 ratio transformer it would
show up on the secondary side as an additional 100H inductance.
 And if I were to put two 100 mH chokes on the secondary side they would
reflect back on the primary of the same transformer as 2mH.
                               Thanks again for helping me to understand
                                Bill Turbett