[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is My Revalation Accurate? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:14:23 -0400
From: John Heck <jkh-at-lexis-nexis-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Is My Revalation Accurate? (fwd)

Folks,
Mike is basically right but spark is strictly forbidden as standard
equipment. Having a "spark night" would lose me my license, were I
involved! The time you propose is a prime time for some bands, too.
They'ed hunt you guys down like dogs! 8^) The hams b**ch about old
guys using AM instead of SSB due to the extra bandwidth of the other
sideband with AM and the unnecessary carrier radiation. Can you imagine
what they'ed think about spark!
John Heck