[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: is it safe to... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 17:00:36 -0400
From: Aaron Cake <cake-at-execulink-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: is it safe to... (fwd)

>i was just wondering if it is safe to use a digital camera to take
>pictures of a tc?

I've taken pictures of my coil in operation with my Kodak DC20 from about 7
feet away, but it is a small coil. It really depends on the size of coil you
are running. If you arn't certain, err on the side of caution and use a zoom
lens. Also note that even if the camera is undamaged, the pictures might not
come out. This is due to the coil's RF interfering with the camera's memory,
which is something that seems to happen every once and a while to me.

-----
Aaron Cake
London Ont.

cake-at-execulink-dot-com
http://www.execulink-dot-com/~cake/index.html

http://www.execulink-dot-com/~cake/aaronsserver.htm
The above is a gateway to my very own Web and FTP server. You must use this
gateway to access the server.
HOME OF THE ONE AND ONLY *REAL TIME PAGER DECODER*. View pager transmissions
over the Internet!

-----

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

I charge $50.00 for all unsolicited commercial email sent to this address.