[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 18:26:57 +0100
From: R M Craven <craven-at-globalnet.co.uk>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: UK Teslathon, Corby, May 30th (fwd)

Alan

Thanks for the contact info for the 30th. I confirm that, assuming no
disasters occur, I will be attending the Teslathon.

I am more than happy to pay £3 (or more) towards food etc.

I will bring some books for people to photocopy, some 5-0-5kV ignition
transformers (18mA each, 12 units or so in total, a fiver each) and
some HV caps that will suffice for pulse duty in undemanding
applications (fiver each?).

I might dig out a couple of actual pulse caps if I feel I can spare
them, although these will be selling for serious money (in the region
of a few tens of pounds, maybe upto 50).

Having said all that, I might dig out a few other bits if people
specifically want them, although those are components more related to
high power coiling (charging inductors, rectifier stacks and so on).

Cheers Alan

Richard Craven