[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary types (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 04:08:24 -0700
From: Michael Tucknott <Michael.Tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Primary types (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the comments.

I`m going to built a saucer shape primary,30 deg angle with 14 or 15
turns
this should help with the tuning a bit.
I will leave a gap of 1" between the first turn of the primary and the
secondary to help stop arc over.
Will post any results to ya.
Hope to build another salt water bottle cap tank this weekend to add
some more capacitance to the tank supply,then I should get a discharge
from
the toroid.

Cheers Mike Tucknott.