[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bylund Solid State Mag.

I need to ask a favour of people on the List.

Duane Bylund wrote a valuable article, on a solid state TC driver-Magnifier
in the September 1991 issue of Radio-Electronics magazine. There may have
been follow-up articles or other articles in other magazines.

I would like to get a copy but here in England I have been unsuccessful in
doing so.

1. Has anyone got a scanned version of any article(s) that can be e-mailed
to me?
2. Could anyone photocopy it for me and post it to me?
3. If all else fails, can anyone tell me the ISBN and publisher for the
magazine, page nos. etc?

I can cover costs etc or I can order it via our library at work if anyone
can furnish me with the details.

Please reply off-list to craven-at-globalnet.co.uk

Thanks in advance for any help

Richard Craven, Malvern, England