[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Super simple beginner coils

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:33:28 -0700 Reinhard
<RWB355-at-aol-dot-com> wrote:

>Hi Alfred, All
>
>Cīmon donīt be so hard on Terry. He was just trying to get info for
>beginners. I still think the idea is good. Iīll try to explain why...

In principle, I agree with you BUT I just want to make sure that new
comers aren't being misled into thinking these Ignition coil devices are
actual Tesla coils! Over the years there has been far too much
mis-information on Tesla coils in the popular literature and
I would cringe to thing that some one on  either of the Tesla coil lists
would contribute to the mis-information. So long as these devices are
identified for what they actually are, I am in favor of the idea.

                               Alfred A. Skrocki
                          Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                 Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at:
                  http://WWW.GeoCities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]