[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator Note

Hi All,

	I have received several repeat posts in the last few days.  I suspect this
is due to the fact that I haven't been able to turn around the mail several
times during the day as I usually do.  People may have thought their posts
got lost.  Your posts never really get lost 99.9% of the time.  I have
simply been swamped with work, the elections clogged the internet ISPs, and
other matters that prevented me getting the posts sent out at the usual
rate.  I hope to get back on a more normal schedule now.  I do ask that you
give me 24 hours to get posts turned and I do try to do it much more often
in general.

	Also, the thread on UV triggered spark gaps has started much discussion of
UV lasers.  UV lasers and their construction is off-topic on this list but
I will let it go for awhile since there seems to be so much interest in
their use for Tesla coil work.  However, please keep the discussions
focused on Tesla coil applications.

	As always, suggestions or comments about how I or Chip can improve the
list are very welcome.  Moderation is an art form and I'm always looking
for new colors :-)

Thanks,

	Terry
	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com