[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: how to begin??

One comapny that sells kits and other HV stuff is Information Unlimited
their URL is  www.amazing1-dot-com

(BTW, Chris, I'm also a High School Coiler. I know what you mean!) I'm sure
the kits are pretty pricey. I know how you feel. Not much over a year ago I
was surfing the net like you are trying to find an easy, simple, low-cost
"recipe". Never found it, but I found tons of great informative texts,
pictures, etc. And after alot study, slowing accumulating equipment (get
some NST's, learn what they can do, build a couple jacobs ladders,etc.) I
was eventually able to begin building my first coil. Looking back, I'm glad
I got a chance to learn alot about High Voltage, Nikola Tesla, Radio,
Safety, Science, etc.

Good Luck with your first coil,

Adam