[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ok.. where am I going wrong

Mike,
Absolutely. That's why I posted a second message to disregard the first as
well
as two other posts following. Anyway, 42 amps is a lot of juice. I wonder what
the circuit breaker before the fuse is rated at (assuming there are a couple).
Unless Michael upgraded them, they are probably 20 to 30A. I would think they
should pop if not the fuses. I guess if Michael's running full tilt (240 vac)
when measuring, then it is definitely easy to get 40+A draw. This I am not
sure
about either. Hope he will post his setup and conditions under measurement.
Bart