[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First Coil Works --Tuning Help

Adam,
Just a quick comment regarding a program to calculate primary tune point. I
would recommend Ed Sonderman's Excel spreadsheet at www.pupman-dot-com. Your
basically just tuning to the required inductance, and spreadsheets are great
for changing a value here and there until you hit your calculated inductance
(in this case). It will give you a good starting point. You'll still have to
use a trial and error method to find the actual tune point regardless, but
you'll be close.
Bart