[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: how to begin??

I have purchased Information Unlimited TC plans, because their kit
(including parts) was horribly pricy. After reading their papers and
comparing them with the instructions freely available on the web, I rapidly
concluded that a TC built according to Information Unlimited plans wouldn't
last more than a few seconds...

Now that I have succesfully built myself my first (working) TC I am pretty
sure: I don't recommend their plans. You could instead download the
material available at the FTP server funet.fi and start reading that. It is
solid knowledge and will lead you to a robust design.

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com on 16.11.98 03:28:29