[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale, small toroids, and now...copper

All,

Price breakthrough!  Why pay $100 for a small welded spun toroid?
I've changed my toroid production process, and have
created a spin-polished aluminum spun toroid, 1.5" by 6" dia.
with glued imbedded seam, which gives a nice visual appearance.
Perfect for a deluxe small Tesla coil.  These are available for $35
which includes shipping.  This new design can be seen at my webpage
at    <  http://members.aol-dot-com/FutureT/index.html  >

I have a few of the aluminum 6" brushed finish type available too for
$42 each, I may discontinue this type due to the difficulty of production.

Only the 6" toroids are available, the 10" toroids are not yet available,
(well I do have one brushed spun aluminum 3" by 10" for sale for $78).

I've made up a new 1.5" by 6" spun copper toroid with brushed finish,
this can also be seen at my webpage.  Price not determined yet, but
will be more than $42.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave.
Rochelle Pk, NJ   07662

All prices include shipping within the US.

John Freau