[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UK coilers going to pickets lock radio rally?

>Hi all UK coilers,
>	I am planning to go to this as well, as a few people seem to be going,
>shall we work out if we can all meet somewhere? If anyone knows the layout
>from previous visits can they suggest a good place to meet, maybe we should
>all wear small coils on our heads to aid identification. There is a map of
>the site at
>
>http://www.radiosport.co.uk/xmas98/rspg1x.html
>
>bob golding

The organisers' stand is usually just outside the entrance to the Red
hall, on the left as you go in the main venue entrance. How about
there, 12 O'clock Sat?
As for identification, there are some pics of many of the UK coilers
at www-dot-netcomuk.co.uk/~wwl/uktesla.html & I'll try to remember to wear
my Hitachi T-Shirt! Incidentally, has anyone ever done any nice Tesla
coil lapel badges or T-shirts? Maybe with flashing white/blue LEDs?

Main
Entrance----+

            +----+------> To Green/Blue
            |    |        halls