[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wood

to: Bart

Mount your electrodes on some delrin rod stock so they are elevated 3-4
inches above the wood.  Most all wood contains 3% moisture and will not
withstand HV creepage effects.  Worse yet, they slowly drain away your
performance sometimes without you being aware of the problem until it
starts smoking.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net