[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale: Variacs, NSTs, 155 KV Rectifiers, Spectrum Tubes, HV Caps, Meters

Hi All,

If interested, please contact me DIRECTLY at teddp-at-earthlink-dot-net

I have the following items for sale, SEE MY LIST (link below) for
details.

155 KV RECTIFIERS
100 mA continuous, 350 mA pulse
1-3=$12 ea., 4-8=$11 ea., 9+ =$10 ea.

NEON TRANSFORMERS
NT1.0  15 kV 30 mA  $17.00
NT2.0  12 kV 30 mA  $17.00
NT4.3  12 kV 30 mA  $14.00
and others

HV neon transformer wire, flexible *14* gauge ($1.00/ft) & std 16 gauge
($.50/ft)

SPECTRUM TUBES
Used, CENCO (made in USA), choice of 4 colors: helium, neon, mercury,
nitrogen.  Colorful demo with Tesla coil or HV source.  $18.00 ea., or
4/$65.00

VARIACS
(can probably be used at higher current for short periods, such as in a
Tesla coil)
#1  estimated 6A  $22.00
#2  marked 3A  $15.00
#3  marked 6A  $26.00
#4  estimated 15-20A  $70.00

METERS
0-500 mA AC, can measure transformer current directly  $10.00
Scale "0-130 kV", but meter input is 0-130 VAC  $10.00

HV CAPACITORS
Two types, high freq. MICA & oil-filled.  Various values & prices, see
list for details.

Please see the list, tell me what you're interested in, and include your
ZIP
CODE to determine shipping cost.

Also, if you have a web page and would like to "trade links",
please let me know.

Thanks,
Tedd
My FOR-SALE list is at:  http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~teddp