[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wound secondarys

Hi all. Ide like to as a personall opinion question if I could. So the
more that respond the better. I was wondering if selling small 3.5"
secondarys would go over well with new coilers. Im not doing this for
the money I only want to do it because I have to buy a whole spool of
#27 to make one coil for myself. Do you think theses small secondaries
designed for tube coils will be sellable to the begining public? Im
definatly not trying to pull a fast one on any body. I was thinking
scanning my current secondary to show quality of my work would be the
first step. Also does $10 - 15 sound reasonable? ALL input welcome on
this.
 Thanks,
Philip Mac Duffie