[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ground current

Paul,
Did you disconnect the pig outputs hv outputs?
Is power to the pig on a double throw switch disconnecting both hot and
neutral completely?
You might want to completely disconnect both mains from the pig and check
current between nuetral and ground of your house wiring. It isnt uncommon to
have some current riding on ground, and it isn't wanted. You may have a
highly resistive connection in the house wiring going bad (alluminum to
copper most likely - has been the cause of many house fires). Also, make
sure your current meter is working properly.
Bart