[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ground current

Bart,
  I have checked the amp meter its working fine. We have no aluminum
wire in the house and I get the ground current even when the power is
totally disconnected. The thing that blows my mind is the voltage. I
can't read it at all on the meter. Also I get no spark to ground from
ground neutral.

What do you think ?
paul m