[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: toroids

Hi All,
	I have been changing my coil set up, more ventilation, This has cured
headache problems. Coil in back of garage much shorter ground lead, now 2
feet instead of 10. This has resulted in bigger sparks, about 30 inches. I
am getting spark breakout all over the toriod even with a breakout lump and
a ground rod. I think I need a larger toriod. The one I have at the moment
is 18" x 4". This might be a problem as I can't find any 6" ally tubing. I
can get ss tubing in 6" dia but it is going to be hard work if I know
stainless steel. What I thought might work was to make another 18" toriod
and put it on top of the existing one. Will this work? has anyone used s.s.?

all comments very welcome

bob golding

bob yubba-at-clara-dot-net