[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First coil I built worked great !

Richie,
First let me say congrats!!! It's always great to hear of a first timer doing
very well in the spark length catgory, or sparks at all for that matter. I
guess the internet is doing ok. Even tonight I am rewriting my "theory" page
on my homepage (got to lose that 1/4 wave stuff - been too complacent the
last few months). Well, 34" spark lengths, in air no less. That's excellent
given the posing power scenario. I too, would be inclinded to hear if anyone
has a hypothesis how you are acheiving these lengths given the relative low
power input based upon bps and hz * 2 firing hepothesis. Your hypothesis of
the cap recharge and refire during a single break may be interesting to
contemplate on your particular system. Can't wait to hear others views.
Again, congrats!!!
Bart