[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Gary Lau's Tesla Coil Web page

Gary,
Great Web Site!  Very nice pics. Especially liked Medusa!!!!  That is one
extreme pic. Also went through all your site and really liked your
quenching theory on your rotary. Great job on all your builds. Also, liked
the idea of soldering the ring around the single sparkgap electrode. Great
idea of those using something similar.
Thanks for sharing,
Bart