[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ceramic Tank Circuit Caps

	I use 10 ceramics in parralel in my primary circuit (10x 1.75nF 30kV) with
excellent results.  I don't have them in oil but I do space the end plates
apart to prevent arcs.  They seem to stay very cool and are very reliable
so far.  Of course, their price is too high for general use (I got lucky).

	Terry