[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arc Impedance Study - Computer Models

  Terry -

  The analysis of your Tesla coil using Spice is very interesting. The
analysis for finding the optimum TC coupling, inductance and frequency is a
novel approach to this type of problem. This solution certainly simplifies
finding these parameters, however, it could be misleading. How is the Peak
Current and Burst Time determined?

  I have a PSpice program but never did much with it. You have given me
renewed interest in applying it for the solution of TC problems. How did
you set up the input file for your analysis (Probe)?

  John Couture