[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: where to buy the big variacs?? (C&H negotiation)

>         C&H  - HAS -  been known to negotiate prices, particularly if you
live
> close enough to walk into the warehouse on Garvey near Rosemead.  No way
> on the phone, I think, but it's always worth a try.
>
> Ed

Particularly the latter, since the stuff in the warehouse often hasn't
been stripped for parts, and doesn't necessarily appear in the catalog.
I got a nice granite slab table for a former client for $50 that way..
It was sitting outside, they don't usually carry that sort of stuff,
etc.

For what it's worth: 9131 East Garvey in Pico Rivera. It is 2 blks west
of Rosmead Blvd, south of the I-10, just over the Rio Hondo Wash. Tony
is the guy in charge.